Appointments can be made online, by calling, or through text (732-796-8121). We do not accept appointments by e-mail or social media. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
A credit card is required to hold appointments at High Brow Lash Bar. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not hold your appointment. A full service fee will be charged to the credit card on file for each appointment that is cancelled less than 24 business hours before the appointment time.
- No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
- Clients who have no-showed for appointments will be asked to prepay/pay a deposit towards their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are not accepted.
We ask that our clients to arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
We reserve the right to refuse service on work that was not done at High Brow Lash Bar – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, you must have them inspected and depending on the quality of the work, they may need to be removed before receiving your first new set with us.
Our minimum age requirement for eyelash extension services is 18 years of age. 16 and older may receive services, with guardian/parental consent.
To ensure a safe and relaxing experience for all our guests, we do not allow babies or children under 12 years of age in the studio. This policy is also for the safety of your children, as you are not able to attend to them during your appointment. We cannot perform your service if you arrive with children. This policy is strictly enforced.
In accordance with state health board regulations, pets or animals of any kind (other than service animals) are not allowed inside the studio.
To deliver a quiet and relaxing experience for all of our guests, we request that cell phones are turned off while you are in the treatment room. Emergency calls can be directed to the front desk.
We accept Cash and all major credit cards. Gratuities are accepted in Cash only. Thank you.